SAT 07/15: Toronto Halal Food Fest 2017
w/ Halal Choice
TBA: New Items Launch
An ongoing series of recipe entries
Zesty Flatbread Burgers
August 23 2017
– 4 Halal Choice Chicken Burgers
-1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
-1/2 lime, juiced
-1 pkg of Halal Choice Naan Flatbread
-1/4 cup prepared salsa
-4 slices Cheddar cheese
prep time. 12 min. Cook time. 10 min Ready in. 22 min
1) Preheat a grill or pan (for healthier option, bake in oven) on medium heat, and lightly oil the grate
2) Grill the chicken burgers on the preheated grill until the meat is no longer pink inside: slightly brown and crispy
3) About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place slices of Halal Choice Naan flat bread onto the grill to toast, about 1 minute per side.
4) About 1 minute before the burgers are done, top each burger with a slice of Cheddar cheese, and let melt.
Serve chicken burgers on the toasted naan bread, topped with about 1 tablespoon of salsa and about 1 tablespoon of the chopped cilantro.
*Add lime juice if desired and yellow banana peppers for spice!
Add lettuce and tomatoes for a serving of veggies
Use Halal Choice Chicken Nuggets for mini flatbread burgers. Great for a snack or appetizers to serve
Chicken Parmesan with Halal Choice Chicken Burgers
June 30th, 2017
– 4 Halal Choice Chicken Burgers cut into halves
– salt and pepper
– 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– More Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling on top and 4 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
– Your favorite marinara sauce or store bought spaghetti sauce
– Heat the butter and olive oil in a large deep skillet.
– Brown the Halal Choice Chicken Burgers over medium heat until dark golden on each side (about 2-3 min per side).
Or – Bake Halal Choice Chicken Burgers in Preheated Oven at 200 C/ 400 F
– Remove to a plate and keep warm.
– Add marinara sauce to a skillet.
– Heat to boiling and simmer 10 minutes.
– Add the Halal Choice Chicken Burgers to the sauce and sprinkle Parmesan over them.
– Place a slice of mozzarella on each piece of chicken.
– Cover and simmer about 8- 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the chicken is tender.
What People Say
HALAL CHOICE- RIS 2012
Do you want to get in touch with us? Want to let us know what you think of our products? Have any suggestions for new recipe ideas? Send us an email or message.
FAX : 1-877-848-0507
Sat & Sun: Closed